Must-have privacy resources
- GDPR Enforcement Tracker - an overview of fines and penalties which data protection authorities within the EU have imposed under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR, DSGVO).
- EDPB Guidelines, Recommendations, Best Practices - general guidance (including guidelines, recommendations and best practice) to clarify the law and to promote common understanding of EU data protection laws.
- Framework for Demonstrable GDPR Compliance - Nymity Research has identified 39 articles under the GDPR that require evidence of a technical or organizational measure to demonstrate compliance and has mapped these to the Nymity Privacy Management Accountability Framework. The result is the identification of 55 “primary” technical and organizational measures that, if implemented, may produce documentation that will help demonstrate ongoing compliance with your GDPR compliance obligations. The document also identifies additional technical and organizational measures that, while not considered mandatory for demonstrating compliance with the GDPR, if implemented, may produce additional documentation to help demonstrate compliance.
In this section, I list further resources that you might want to explore.
- noyb (none of your business) - a non-profit privacy project of Max Schrems (a lawyer and privacy activist who is famous for bringing a number of successful legal cases in the area of privacy and data protection).
- Purpose and Means - great blog posts on privacy