Once we gathered with friends to eat some chicken wings and do a chilled brainstorming about useful life hacks. For this purpose, I put together a list of questions to start the brainstorming with. It turned out to be a very long and awesome evening. Here is this list. Feel free to use it if you find it cool.
- Which information channels do you regularly read, watch or listen?
- Which people do you follow online?
- Given a limited time for social activities, how do you choose with whom to stay in touch?
- What do you do to stay connected with these people?
- What does feel awesome in your life and how do you ensure you get enough of that?
- What did significantly improve your life (things, habits, processes)?
- What are your favourite life hacks?
- What are your favourite habits?
- Which interesting gadgets did you come across? Which do you still use and why?
- How do you plan your personal goals and personal development?
- How do you set your personal long term goals at work?
- How do you plan where to put your focus in your freetime?
- How do you decide to say "No" to something / somebody?
- What are the next 5 things you want to achieve?
- What do you do when you are overhelmed?
- What do you do to get enough good quality sleep?
- How do you handle working together with people that you don't have a good connect with?
- What are the things you cannot stand and how do you deal with them?
- What do you do if you feel demotivated?
- How do you handle days when you feel you are not fit / having no energy?
- How do you identify your weaknesses?
- What are your weaknesses and how do you fight them?
- How do you monitor the progress?
- Have you ever done any personal character assessments? If yes, what was the benefit?
- What is your recipe for being productive?
- How do you fight procrastination?